Pregnancy Ticker

pregnant

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The last test results were good

My hormone level was over 6200 which was a big improvement. So I was approved to go and get an ultrasound to confirm the age of the baby. But the ultrasound place was really busy, and then my schedule was busy. We want Mark to be able to be there for the ultrasound, so we have scheduled it for Thursday, May 28, at 930am. I will go to work in the morning and then leave in time to make the appointment and Mark will drop Nik off at school and then head to the ultrasound appointment. NannyJo is going to pick Max up from the ultrasound place to make it more possible for Mark to be on time for our appointment. I think I will feel a lot calmer when I see the first ultrasound.

Meanwhile my hormones seem to be all over the place. I am exhausted. Food is enticing and then disgusting almost immediately. So far I am managing to eat most of the time, and I am sticking to 7-Up and seltzer for beverages with good results. My clothes are already feeling tight, so it is time to start looking at my fat pants for things to wear to work. I'm enjoying sleeping face down while I can, and I'm trying to wear my non-maternity work clothes for as long as possible because I know I am going to start being bored of the maternity clothes awfully soon.

I got some shirts for the kids. For Nik and Julian we have shirts that say "I'm going to be a Big Brother AGAIN" and for Max it is the same design but without the "again" part.

No comments:

Post a Comment