Pregnancy Ticker

pregnant

Friday, May 15, 2009

Numbers are increasing...

I went in on Wednesday morning to do another blood test. The doctor's office called me back on Thursday morning before 9am. That was a nice surprize. My numbers are increasing but they are still not super great. So I am going in again on Monday for another blood test. When we get the results on Tuesday we will decide when I will go in for the first ultrasound. She wants to avoid sending me in before the ultrasound will actually be useful. And I am just fine with that. So I am continuing to avoid caffeine and soft delicious cheeses and to try to get a little bit of extra rest each day. I still have some food aversion issues, but at the moment I am doing ok with eating a little something when I start to feel a little queasy. It is working. So far...

No comments:

Post a Comment