Pregnancy Ticker

pregnant

Monday, August 10, 2009

18 weeks - Can of Soup

The baby was kicking a lot last week. Just once or twice a day, but some pretty solid kicks. Even today all the kicks seem to be on my left side. I guess that is just a comfy position at the moment.

Until the big sonogram next week there isn't much to report. I'm on iron pills now to see if that helps with the exhaustion. And I have tried to be even better about taking my prenatal vitamins and drinking a lot of water. And we did some strategic grocery shopping this weekend and I did some cooking yesterday so we have meals with lots of veggies and lean proteins planned for the week. Trying to implement some healthier eating now that I am having less problems with food aversions.


http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy_week_18.htm
By 18 weeks pregnant your baby is now anywhere from 5 to approximately 6 inches long at 18 weeks and weighs a little over 5 ounces! In case you are wondering that is about the size of a small can of soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment