Pregnancy Ticker

pregnant

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

25 Weeks = Rutabaga

Thanks to Mark who looked up the food of the week for me yesterday when I was in an all day meeting. Good to know we've got a little rutabaga in there! I've gained 7 pounds so far this pregnancy and I'm pretty content with that given the scoop on what is going on with her.

She's been kicking up a storm! The kicks are to the point that you can see them from the outside. Mark has been able to feel a few, although they can still be hard to predict. Margaret is fairly nice, like Max was, and tends to give two kicks in any given area before moving on.

I'm still having some morning sickness, but it is mostly under control. Mostly.

And here's the official scoop:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-25-weeks_1114.bc
How your baby's growingHead to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment