Well, Margaret is kicking up a storm! She was wiggling around all over the place last night. I guess she must be a fan of the Daily Show, just like her brother. Mark was able to see and feel her squirming around. I'm glad she's having a good time in there.
I gave her cheese fries for lunch and she is doing a dance of joy. Good girl!
We worked on the house over the weekend and the baby room is looking more and more like a baby room. The second crib has been up for a while but now I have made more clear space in the middle of the room and part of that process included going through Max's clothes and pulling out the stuff that is too boy-ish for Margaret. If it said "thanks heaven for little boys" then it went into the pile to be worn by some other baby somewhere. :) But happily brown is a very unisex color! We also got some stuff from the Kohl's clearance rack and we have washed those little adorable things too. I love having little tiny dresses. And it was fun to have a load of laundry that was almost exclusively pink!
I have gained 7 pounds so far, although with the recent feeding frenzy I might be putting on more than a pound a week...
Here's the scoop on 27 weeks:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-27-weeks_1116.bc
This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment