Pregnancy Ticker

pregnant

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

35 Weeks = Honeydew Melon?

I am now up 20 pounds. A little more than with Max but a totally acceptable weight gain.

Margaret doesn't seem to realize that the time has come for her to be less active. In a meeting earlier today she was all over the place. I guess she was excited about privacy!

Nothing much to report this week. Next week I have my 36 week checkup and then I will be going to the doctor once a week until she arrives.

Here's the official scoop:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-35-weeks_1124.bc How your baby's growing:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment